NOTICE OF AGM 2016
Notice of Annual General Meeting 2016
ELAI's AGM will be held at the Conrad Hotel, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2 on Thursday, 7th April 2016 at 6.30pm. Delighted to announce that our guest speaker will be Alex White, SC and Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, who will give us an interesting reflection on:
"Election 2016 - what now for Employment Law and the Irish Workforce?"
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Employment Law Association of Ireland (ELAI) will be held at the Conrad Hotel, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2 on Thursday, 7th April 2016 at 6.30pm to transact the following business:-
- To review the activities of the ELAI to date.
- To approve the subscription rates for 2016.
- To elect the officers and ordinary members of the Executive Committee of the ELAI.
- Any other business.
By order of the Executive Committee James Scanlon Secretary Employment Law Association of Ireland 15 March 2016
Notes to the Notice of Annual General Meeting
- The Chairperson will provide a brief report to the members on the work carried out by the ELAI and the Executive Committee.
- The Treasurer will provide a brief account of the finances of the ELAI and report on the rates, which she has agreed with the Executive Committee, are desirable. The Executive Committee is proposing that the full subscription annual rate of €85 be maintained.
- Nominations for the office of Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Secretary, Membership Secretary, Treasurer, North/South of Ireland Co-Ordinator and between 6 and 13 inclusive ordinary members of the Executive Committee shall be made to the Chairperson at the AGM.
- Any other business may be tabled by the Chairperson at the AGM.
Note: Any matter of general business which a member wishes to bring before the AGM should be notified to the Secretary in writing no later than 7 days before the AGM.