EMPLOYMENT LAW ASSOCIATION OF IRELAND
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Employment Law Association of Ireland (ELAI) will be held at the Merrion Hotel, Merrion Street Upper, Dublin 2 on Wednesday, 26th April 2017 at 6.00pm to transact the following business:-
1. To review the activities of the ELAI to date.
2. To approve the subscription rates for 2017.
3. To elect the officers and ordinary members of the Executive Committee of the ELAI.
4. Any other business.
By order of the Executive Committee
Employment Law Association of Ireland
Notes to the Notice of Annual General Meeting
1. The Chairperson will provide a brief report to the members on the work carried out by the ELAI and the Executive Committee.
2. The Treasurer will provide a brief account of the finances of the ELAI and report on the rates, which she has agreed with the Executive Committee, are desirable. The Executive Committee is proposing that the full subscription annual rate of €85 be maintained.
3. Nominations for the office of Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Secretary, Membership Secretary, Treasurer, North/South of Ireland Co-Ordinator and ordinary members of the Executive Committee shall be made to the Chairperson at the AGM.
4. Any other business may be tabled by the Chairperson at the AGM.
Note: Any matter of general business which a member wishes to bring before the AGM should be notified to the Secretary in writing no later than 7 days before the AGM.